- Stainless steel domestic water tank
- Price of stainless steel water tank
- Stainless steel fire water tank
- Stainless steel insulated tank
- Stainless steel water tank manufacturer
- Suzhou stainless steel water tank
- Manufacture of stainless steel water tank
- Stainless steel square water tank
- Stainless steel combined water tank
- Add: Glass fiber reinforced plastic anti-corrosion engineering company in jiangsu
- Tel: 0371-89168379不锈钢保温水箱厂家
- Fax: 135-2679-51467凯发注册 厂家
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org河南凯发注册
Product introduction:Suzhou Shanghai stainless steel water tank manufacturers, manufacturers of stainless steel water tank, fire water tank, the price of stainless steel heat preservation water tank, water tank, washing tank, stainless steel cylindric
We all know that all the fire has an initial fire process, practice has proved that: fire extinguish the fire at the initial stage is crucial to avoid big fire, fire water tank for storing water to extinguish initial fire.
(1) fire tank water storage; on the one hand:
The fire water pipe filled with water, save fire water pump after opening full pipe time, to fight the fire won time.
(2) another aspect:
The pressurization, pressure stabilizing system and water tank provided by the roof can guarantee the full water column of the fire water gun, and is decisive to the success or failure of the fire extinguishing in the early stage.
Two. Classification of fire fighting water tanks
1, fire water tanks classified by purpose:
Fire water tank is divided into two categories: circulating fire water tank and non circulating fire water tank;
1) cycle of fire water tank connected with city tap water pipe network usually keep the water in the water tank in the circulating flow state, and can automatically cut off when the tap water pipe network to ensure that the tank is full of clean water when the earthquake happened.
In addition to providing fire water for the fire brigade, it is mainly used to provide clean drinking water for people during large-scale disasters such as earthquakes, and when the urban water supply network is paralyzed.
2) circulating fire water tank place:
The utility model is mainly used for the refuge of the public when the earthquake disaster occurs in schools, parks, hospitals, etc..
The non circulating water tank is not connected with the water pipe network, and the water inside can not be drunk.
3) its role: mainly in the fire hydrant can not be used for the fire brigade to provide fire water sources.
2. Fire tank is classified according to material (glass fibre reinforced plastic, galvanized steel plate, enamel plate, stainless steel):
At present, suitable for fire water tank material has many of the most common materials: steel, stainless steel, reinforced concrete, glass steel, enamel steel and other materials have advantages and disadvantages, we usually work to need according to the demand of stainless steel material selection;
3, fire water tank according to installation classification:
1. temporary high pressure water supply system
Usually requires high water tank, gravity water supply, the roof is located at the top of the water tank, the water tank is only the water tank, there is no fire water pump.
2. temporary high voltage system, if it does not rely on gravity water supply tank, can be installed at the bottom, but should be equipped with a pressure stabilizing pump (or pressure tank)
3. high pressure water tank fire water supply system can not be provided with some buildings located in the bottom of the water tank is to replace the fire water tank, and is not due to covering is usually not used unless the economic construction required for water supply of small;
Three, commonly used two water tanks
1, glass fiber reinforced plastic water tank, also known as resin SMC water tank: common is the most frequently used frequency of a material tank, general drawings are designed to this, combined with the needs of the site and customer demand to provide the corresponding supply;
2 、 stainless steel water tank
(1) it has many advantages, such as light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, clean water quality, impervious, shock resistant, moss free, convenient installation, no maintenance, easy cleaning, etc.;
(2) to drinking water health and the health of many previous cement tank are converted into stainless steel water tank, stainless steel water tank for water tank, its advantages are: Health non-toxic, corrosion resistance can completely reflect sunlight absorption of heat;
(3) it can be widely used in construction, fire fighting, medicine, food, chemical and other industries;
2.1, stainless steel fire water tank installation in two ways - assembly or welding type;
Practice has proved that the stainless steel water tank site is mostly welded, because the assembly is not only high cost, but also the leakage of water. The welding is relatively scientific, depending on the situation;
Combined stainless steel water tank: it is widely used in real estate, industrial and mining enterprises, residential, hotel and other buildings as drinking water, fire water and food, medicine, health and other water storage facilities high water quality requirements.
2.2, stainless steel water tank industry is often divided into 201, 304 material, in fact, there are 444, 304, 2B, ultra low carbon stainless steel plate production, with seismic, anti cracking performance, good at the year, not corrosion.
The 304 is one of the most common industry also called 18/8 stainless steel and its corrosion resistance is better than that of 430 stainless steel processing performance is good, in order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel steel must contain at least 16% Ge, nickel content of more than 8% (so direct factors is decided: water tank containing nickel content in stainless steel water tank the)
201 stainless steel has a certain acid, alkali resistance, high density, polishing without bubbles, but long can not avoid rust, so we will choose more than 304 material;
2.3, stainless steel water tank internal use of reinforcement, the flange are 1.0MPa standard flange, designers should refer to GB17051-1997 two water supply facilities hygiene norms in the arrangement of the water tank position, specifications and technical parameters or orientation of the water tank and the actual use is not suitable, the stainless steel water tank design and proposed to determine the design change according to the actual need;
2.4, stainless steel tank to do full water test, 24 hours without leakage;
Pipe connections, valves and related accessories have no seepage and water leakage, and to observe the operation of the water supply system is normal